High-Performance Computing (HPC) continues to change the way labs run experiments and businesses analyze markets. HPC refers to the use of supercomputers, computer clusters, and parallel processing systems to solve advanced problems involving complex and/or large-scale computation.
• Instant Quotes: Quotes will be sent in less
WITH ICC, YOU WILL NEVER FACE ANY
OF THOSE PROBLEMS ALONG WITH:
COMMON PROBLEMS FACED WITH HPC CLUSTERS:
DESCRIPTION: A type of parallel distributed file system, mainly used in Large-scale cluster computing with great storage demands with fast throughput
USE CASES: Large Data Centers in Life Science, Media, Meteorology, Finance, Oil and Gas and more.
DESCRIPTION: GPU-based systems and clusters combine hundreds and thousands of small processing cores with the CUDA software framework to run highly parallel workloads effectively
USE CASES: Ideal for more parallel workloads
DESCRIPTION: Individual compute nodes linked together so that applications recognize them as “one” computer – highly scalable configurations and performance
USE CASES: Life Sciences, Chemical/Mechanical Modeling, Medical Research, CAE & CAD, Weather/Climate
DESCRIPTION: A cost effective access to a powerful cluster with a very dense form factor that fits under your desk.
USE CASES: Local Research, Software Validation,
Proof of Concept
• We combine the most advanced hardware on the market with an intuitive middle-ware solution that allows you to achieve not only the speeds necessary to run the most complex and intensive jobs, but also an effective way of managing these jobs
• ICC offers industry-leading customization options to ensure that your HPC solution is specifically tailored to your specific project requirements
ADVANTAGES OF HPC WITH ICC:
• We are partnered with some of the top educational and governmental research organizations, developing robust high performance computing clusters and solutions
for a variety of challenging projects
• Our solutions have been deployed in
innovative research fields such as grid computing and astrophysics
• We provide competitive pricing with quick
Using computer clusters for high performance computing (HPC) increases the efficiency and efficacy of an organization’s computing capabilities.
• Do you currently spend hours/days waiting for complex jobs (i.e. mathematical models, design renderings, etc.)?
• Are you looking for the latest HPC Cluster to replace your legacy infrastructure?
We can help you figure out whether or not you will save time and money in the long-run by switching to an HPC solution, help you get started with your first cluster, and/or help you build an upgrade/migration plan to maximize return and minimize downtime.
HPC is possible through the use of computer clusters.
A cluster, in short, is a collection of individual compute nodes linked together so that applications you run see them as “one” computer. The more nodes clustered together, the greater the computational performance of the entire system. Clusters can be composed of a few or many thousands of nodes, which makes them very versatile for a variety of applications.
Computer clusters can be used in a variety of HPC oriented industries and academic disciplines, including:
How do you know if you need
a Computer Cluster Solution?
What are Computer Clusters?
Who uses Computer Clusters?
Need Help Choosing a Solution?