OEM – APPLIANCE SUPPORT STAGE
Your appliance needs don’t stop after deployment. That’s why we provide continued support through smart management of your inventory. Your dedicated account team will help you determine the best
and most cost-effective options for your deployed appliances. We keep you involved in ongoing evaluations and jointly develop a long-term migration strategy to make sure your program
can smoothly phase out EOL systems and always
In addition, ICC provides tools that help you track
and understand what is happening with your systems. Appliance deployments can number in the hundreds
and thousands, making them difficult to manage.
Our advanced technology resources help to automate this management process, enabling you to effectively maintain your hardware program in an efficient manner.
WHY TRUST APPLIANCE SUPPORT FROM ICC?
Although your appliance hardware should spend much more time with you than with us, that doesn’t mean you need to spend more time worrying about it. That’s what we’re here for.
• Inventory deployment including drop-shipping and blind shipping
• Logistical support for meeting any requirements for shipping & handling and taxes & duties
• Distance and onsite support options for rapid hardware troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair, including 4-hour and next-day response
• Comprehensive inventory tracking, including for: complete production units, partially-configured systems, prototypes, RMAs, and other material items
• Access to tracked data such as serial numbers, mac addresses, asset tags and more
• Proprietary account manager with direct API access for your developers
• Lifecycle strategy: including EOL status reports and migration planning, ongoing price management, component list research & resources, supply chain sourcing, benchmark testing of new configurations,
APPLIANCE DEPLOYMENT TIMELINE:
Full program deployment