VMware HORIZON VIEW
Delivers virtualized or remote desktops and applications through a single platform to end-users. These desktop and applications services include: RDS hosted apps, packaged apps with ThinApp, SaaS apps, and even virtualized apps from Citrix. All these can be accessed from one unified workspace across devices, media, connections, and locations.
CUSTOMER PAIN POINTS:
• Difficulty in providing a consistent user experience across devices and locations
• Multiple points of access and control for end-user applications (including Windows and non-Windows based assets) leading to a poor user experience and added management complexity
• Poor visibility into costs, quality, users, and consumption of desktop services leading to cost overages
• Time and resources required to properly size infrastructure for virtual desktop and application workloads
• Difficulty scaling resources up and down on demand to meet fluctuating business dynamics
• Lack of budget resources and time needed to quickly procure required hardware and deliver desktops and applications to end users on-demand
• Unified workspace for application and desktop delivery with great user experience
• Closed-loop manageability
• Optimized for the software-defined data center
• Hybrid-cloud flexibility
• Easy to scale
• Great visibility of infrastructure
Need Help Choosing a Solution?